SFI Chain of Custody certification is a newer forestry standard that originated in the USA and is now widely accepted in global markets through SFI’s partnership with PEFC. The Sustainable Forest Initiative is dedicated to promoting the use of sustainable wood products produced in North America and to providing innovative strategy and thorough support to companies within the forest sector. This webinar will be the first in our SFI Chain of Custody certification webinar series to introduce global companies to the benefits of SFI certification.
In this webinar recording, SCS Global Services’ Lindsey Mauldin, Sales Executive and Annie Perkins, SFI Senior Director, Green Building and Supply Chain discuss the following issues:
- What is SFI certification and why is it for my company?
- What benefits will I see once certified?
- SFI resources and community benefits for forest industries
- LEED, SBP and PEFC pathways and endorsements
- Printers and Manufacturers, how certification can change your business for the better