The benefits of verifying through SCS include:
- CARB Approved and Accredited — As an approved verification body, SCS is ready to help your company comply with California’s MRR. We provide fuel pathway validations, annual verifications of fuel pathway reports, annual verifications of quarterly fuel transportation reports, and quarterly reviews of fuel transaction reports.
- Extensive Fuel Consulting and Verification Experience — SCS has experience in providing high-quality verification of biofuel and alternative fuel supply chains for over five years and has more than 25 years of experience in agriculture, greenhouse gas, and forestry certification.
- Streamlined and Responsive Service — With SCS, you will have a dedicated and experienced in-house certification team available to answer your questions and provide customized guidance during each step of the verification process.
- Knowledgeable Audit Team — Our MRR team includes experts in life cycle emission modeling, fuel production, and process engineering. Many of our lead verifiers have direct experience in multiple biofuel industries (including ethanol, biodiesel, and renewable natural gas), which includes cycle emission, fuel production, process engineering, feedstock management, and more.
- Easily Bundle Your Verifications — In addition to MRR, we can verify and validate for several complementary certifications including The Climate Registry, CDP, California Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS); sustainable supply chains under the International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC) system; the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials (RSB), the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO); Bonsucro Certification (Better Sugarcane Initiative) and Colombian biofuel program (Resolution 1962).